Here at United Studios of Self Defense, Costa Mesa we strive to assist in making every student the best possible person they can be both in and out of the dojo! It is for this reason that we live by the following five principles!
- Effort: Putting forth an exertion of strength or power, physically, or mentally.
- Etiquette: The conventional code of good manners which governs behavior in society; professional and business decorum.
- Sincerity: Honesty of mind or intention; truthfulness. Always tell the truth. Say and do exactly what you mean.
- Self-Control: Control over ones own impulses, emotions, and weaknesses. Always do what you have to do. Finish what you begin.
- Character: The total sum of qualities making up an individual; moral excellence, the person that you really are.